TerminalClientWinForm - GUI SSH and telnet client
A complete Windows Forms SSH and telnet client.
A fully featured terminal emulator application that can connect to remote SSH and Telnet servers. Interactive applications such as Midnight Commander are fully supported.
- In addition to the basic functionality, it can save your terminal screen as an HTML or image file (check out the ANSI convertor sample for list of available formats).
- Also, a unique feature of Rebex Terminal Emulation is demonstrated - an ability to save a log of your session that can be replayed as a video using the ANSI player sample! (Check out the Recording communication tutorial for information how to record your sessions.)
This sample demonstrates the following features:
- Terminal emulation using TerminalControl, Ssh and Telnet classes.
- Setting terminal options.
- Setting terminal font.
- Capturing the terminal screen into numerous formats.
- Resizing the terminal screen and handling the RemoteResize event.
- Handling the Disconnected event.
- Recording your sessions.
// create a new Ssh object Ssh ssh = new Ssh(); // connect to the SSH server ssh.Connect("hostname"); // login to the SSH server ssh.Login("username", "password"); // bind the connected and authenticated Ssh instance to the terminal control terminalControl.Bind(ssh);
' create a new Ssh object Dim ssh As Ssh = New Ssh() ' connect to the SSH server ssh.Connect("hostname") ' login to the SSH server ssh.Login("username", "password") ' bind the connected and authenticated Ssh instance to the terminal control terminalControl.Bind(ssh)