AnsiPlayer - GUI telnet session player
Replays saved Telnet terminal sessions recorded using TerminalControl or VirtualTerminal components.
The core of this sample is the AnsiPlayerShellChannel class which implements the IShellChannel and IShellChannelFactory interfaces that interpret the recorded sessions and provide the saved communication to the TerminalControl object.
This sample demonstrates:
- Using the TerminalControl class.
- Implementing a custom IShellChannel and IShellChannelFactory interfaces.
- Binding the TerminalControl class to your own IShellChannelFactory interfaces.
- Handling the Disconnected event.
- Handling the RemoteResize event.
- Resizing the terminal screen.
Sample files are included in the project.
// open the input file for reading Stream inputStream = File.OpenRead("recorded_ANSI_file.ans"); // create a new AnsiPlayerShellChannel AnsiPlayerShellChannel player = new AnsiPlayerShellChannel(inputStream); // bind created AnsiPlayerShellChannel to the TerminalControl object terminalControl.Bind(player);
' open the input file for reading Dim inputStream As Stream = File.OpenRead("recorded_ANSI_file.ans") ' create a new AnsiPlayerShellChannel Dim player As AnsiPlayerShellChannel = New AnsiPlayerShellChannel(inputStream) ' bind created AnsiPlayerShellChannel to the TerminalControl object terminalControl.Bind(player)