WinForm mail sender application
Write an e-mail, add an attachment and send it, either synchronously or in the background, with or without progress bar dialog.
The sample demonstrates:
- Authenticating to SMTP server
- Sending mail asynchronously in the background
- Subscribing to transfer progress event and displaying progress bar
- Adding attachments
- Authenticating using Windows credentials (so called single sign-on)
- using .NET 4.5 await operator
For a similar command line application, check out our Advanced SMTP Mail Sender sample.