INFO: Discontinued products
Discontinued products support and upgrade policy
Discontinued product which are replaced by another product
- Users with active support contract are upgraded free of charge to a new, replacement product.
Renewal of expired support contract will cause upgrading to a newer, replacing
product. Price is the same as if you are renewing support contract for the new (replacement) product.
SmallGizmo is discontinued and is fully replaced by a SuperGizmo++.
Your support contract for SmallGizmo has expired.
To get a new version you have to order "support contract renewal for SuperGizmo++".
Discontinued product with no replacement
- Users with active support contract get bug fixes and support until the end of the support contract.
- Renewal of expired support contracts is no longer possible.
The following is a list of Rebex software products that were superseded by improved versions, or discontinued, and are no longer being sold.
- Rebex Image Gallery for ASP.NET - no longer available.
- Rebex FTP - replaced by Rebex FTP/SSL
- Rebex Mail - replaced by Rebex Secure Mail
- Rebex IMAP - replaced by Rebex Secure Mail
- Rebex IMAP/SSL - replaced by Rebex Secure Mail
- Rebex POP3 - replaced by Rebex Secure Mail
- Rebex POP3/SSL - replaced by Rebex Secure Mail
- Rebex Telnet - replaced by Rebex Terminal Emulation
- Rebex SSH Shell - replaced by Rebex Terminal Emulation