- DSA (legacy)
- Diffie-Hellman key exchange
- Elliptic curve Diffie-Hellman key exchange (ECDH)
- Curve25519 key exchange
- AES/GCM, AES/CTR a AES/CBC
- Triple DES/CBC, Triple DES/CTR
- Twofish/CBC, Twofish/CTR
- SHA-2 (SHA-256, SHA-512)
Private key formats
- PKCS #8 keys
- PuTTY .ppk keys (v2 and v3)
- OpenSSH/OpenSSL (SSLeay) keys
- New OpenSSH key format
Tiny Server limitations
Tiny SFTP server is very simple and primarily intended for testing. This is why it’s ability to fine-tune security features is also quite limited.
Following list includes example of features that are out-of-scope of the Tiny server:
- enabling and disabling individual crypto algorithms
- setting order in which algorithms are offered
You can overcome those limitations by switching to a full-featured SFTP server such as a Buru SFTP Server.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.