Rebex Terminal Emulation for .NET
Terminal emulation, SSH Shell and Telnet component for .NET.
Wanna use SFTP?
Check out SFTP.NET
or purchase both Terminal Emulation and SFTP in SSH Pack
Rebex Terminal Emulation component is an SSH shell, Telnet and terminal emulation library
for .NET languages (such as C# or VB.NET) It makes it easy to execute commands on Unix/Windows
SSH or Telnet servers or add terminal emulation capabilities to your applications. All popular
Linux and Windows SSH or Telnet servers are supported. Most common shells are supported as well.
Major Rebex Terminal Emulation for .NET features
- Execute commands over SSH channel
- Remote shell over SSH
- Remote shell over Telnet channel
- Terminal emulation (Windows Forms control and virtual terminal)
- Terminal session recording and replay
- Username/password and public key authentication
- Supports all major SSH servers.
- Supports all major Telnet servers.
- Easy-to-use API with maximum flexibility, designed to fit nicely into .NET Framework.
- Support for easy sending of function keys.
- Free one-year support.
- Free one-year upgrades.
- Tutorials and many samples,
and SSH WinForm
clients with full C# and VB.NET source code.
- Royalty free redistribution.
Terminal Emulation WinForms control is supported only on Windows (.NET) and Linux (Mono). UI-less classes works fine on Apple's OS X too.
2.0, 3.0, 3.5. 4.0, 4.5 both 32-bit and 64-bit editions
on Windows XP or later; Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013
2.10 or later
on Linux and Apple's OS X
- 100% managed code.
- CLS (Common Language Specification) compliant.
- Stable and thoroughly tested code.
- Complete C# source code is optionally available.
- IPv6 support.
- FIPS compliant mode in which only FIPS-approved modules are used.
- Box-drawing and block element characters supported for all fonts.
- Custom styles and palettes.
- Screen-scrapping to HTML or image.
- Scroll-back buffer support.
- Suitable for both client and server applications.
- All common firewalls and proxy servers are supported.
- Includes a stand-alone SSHv2 and Telnet client components for general use.
- Most commont Telnet options are supported.
- Includes Rebex Security component with support for signature/verification, encryption/decryption, etc.
- Password, RSA and DSA public keys, public key authentication.
- X509 client certificate authentication.
- Kerberos v5 and NTLM authentication through GSSAPI ("gssapi-with-mic" authentication method).
- Diffie-Hellman key exchange.
- Encryption/decryption using Triple DES, RC4 or AES.
- Events and delegates for effortless integration with your applications.
- Multiple simultaneous operations.
- Error handling with .NET exceptions.
- Compliant with RFC 4250-4254, 4256 and 4419.
- Compliant with RFC 854-858, 1073, 1079 and 1091.
- Support for VT100 terminal emulation including its successors.
All common features of VT100, VT102, VT220 supported. Some features of VT520, VT525 and others are supported as well.
- Support for VT52 terminal. All common features supported.
- Support for xterm terminal emulation. All common features supported.
- Support for Pick terminal emulation (experimental).
- Support for Wise 60 and SCO terminal emulation (experimental).
Supported proxy servers
- Socks4a (Socks4 with domain name resolving)
- HTTP proxy CONNECT method
Tested SSH servers
Tested Telnet servers
- telnetd on Debian Linux
- Microsoft Telnet Server
Simple commandline utilities