Rebex Telnet for .NET
Telnet and terminal emulation component for .NET.
Rebex Telnet component is a Telnet shell and terminal emulation library for
.NET languages (such as C# or VB.NET). It makes it easy to execute commands on
Unix/Windows Telnet servers or add terminal emulation capabilities to your applications.
All popular Linux and Windows Telnet servers are supported.
Major Rebex Telnet for .NET features
- Remote shell over Telnet channel
- Terminal emulation (Windows Forms control and virtual terminal)
- Terminal session recording and replay
- Supports all major Telnet servers.
- Easy-to-use API with maximum flexibility, designed to fit nicely into .NET Framework.
- Supports .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5, including 64-bit editions.
- Free one-year support.
- Free one-year upgrades.
- Tutorials and many samples,
including WinForm clients with full C# and VB.NET source code.
- Royalty free redistribution.
- 100% managed code.
- CLS (Common Language Specification) compliant.
- Stable and thoroughly tested code.
- Complete C# source code is optionally available.
- IPv6 support.
- Box-drawing and block element characters supported for all fonts.
- Custom styles and palettes.
- Screen-scrapping to HTML or image.
- Scroll-back buffer support.
- Suitable for both client and server applications.
- All common firewalls and proxy servers are supported.
- Includes a stand-alone Telnet client component for general use.
- Most commont telnet options are supported.
- Events and delegates for effortless integration with your applications.
- Error handling with .NET exceptions.
- Compliant with RFC 854-858, 1073, 1079 and 1091.
- Support for VT100 terminal emulation including it's successors (VT100, VT220, VT520, VT525 and others).
- Support for VT52 terminal.
- Support for xterm terminal emulation.
- Support for Pick terminal emulation.
- Support for Wise 60 and SCO terminal emulation (experimental).
Supported proxy servers
- Socks4a (Socks4 with domain name resolving)
- HTTP proxy CONNECT method
Tested Telnet servers
- telnetd on Debian Linux
- Microsoft Telnet Server