Rebex SSH Shell for .NET
SSH Shell and terminal emulation component for .NET.
Wanna use SFTP?
Check out SFTP.NET
or purchase both SSH Shell and SFTP in SSH Pack
Rebex SSH Shell component is an SSH shell and terminal emulation library for .NET
languages (such as C# or VB.NET) It makes it easy to execute commands on Unix/Windows
SSH servers or add terminal emulation capabilities to your applications. All popular
Linux and Windows SSH servers are supported. Most common shells are supported as
Major Rebex SSH Shell for .NET features
- Execute commands over SSH channel
- Remote shell over SSH
- Terminal emulation (Windows Forms control and virtual terminal)
- Terminal session recording and replay
- Username/password and public key authentication
- Supports all major SSH servers.
- Easy-to-use API with maximum flexibility, designed to fit nicely into .NET Framework.
- Supports .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5, including 64-bit editions.
- Support for easy sending of function keys.
- Free one-year support.
- Free one-year upgrades.
- Tutorials and many samples,
including WinForm clients with full C# and VB.NET source code.
- Royalty free redistribution.
- 100% managed code.
- CLS (Common Language Specification) compliant.
- Stable and thoroughly tested code.
- Complete C# source code is optionally available.
- IPv6 support.
- Box-drawing and block element characters supported for all fonts.
- Custom styles and palettes.
- Screen-scrapping to HTML or image.
- Scroll-back buffer support.
- Suitable for both client and server applications.
- All common firewalls and proxy servers are supported.
- Includes a stand-alone SSHv2 client component for general use.
- Includes Rebex Security component with support for signature/verification, encryption/decryption, etc.
- Password, RSA and DSA public keys, public key authentication.
- X509 client certificate authentication.
- Kerberos v5 and NTLM authentication through GSSAPI ("gssapi-with-mic" authentication method).
- Diffie-Hellman key exchange.
- Encryption/decryption using Triple DES, RC4 or AES.
- Events and delegates for effortless integration with your applications.
- Multiple simultaneous operations.
- Error handling with .NET exceptions.
- Compliant with RFC 4250-4254, 4256 and 4419.
- Support for VT100 terminal emulation including it's successors (VT100, VT220, VT520, VT525 and others).
- Support for VT52 terminal.
- Support for xterm terminal emulation.
- Support for Pick terminal emulation.
- Support for Wise 60 and SCO terminal emulation (experimental).
Supported proxy servers
- Socks4a (Socks4 with domain name resolving)
- HTTP proxy CONNECT method
Tested SSH servers