Windows Forms ZIP Browser (with .NET 4.5 'await')
Full featured Windows Forms ZIP Browser.
This sample demonstrates the following features:
- Using Rebex ZIP in a Windows Forms application which doesn't block User Interface (using asynchronous operations).
- Creating a new ZIP archive and opening an existing ZIP archive.
- Listing a ZIP archive contents.
- Adding files and directories into a ZIP archive.
- Extracting contents of a ZIP archive.
- Deleting, moving and renaming files and directories within a ZIP archive.
- Displaying progress bar.
- Handling problems during operations.
- Setting advanced options such as Compression level, Compression method, Encryption method, Password, Comment.
- using .NET 4.5 await operator