WinForms POP3 Client - Mailbox Browser
Allows you to browse, view and manage mail messages in a remote POP3 mailbox, without actually downloading them.
Demonstrates how to connect to POP3 server, download emails, read its content, work with attachments.
This sample demonstrates:
- Connecting and authenticating to POP3 server
- Downloading message list and message headers
- Downloading raw message data
- Displaying messages using a nice UI
- Working with POP3 server in a background thread without blocking the UI
- Deleting messages
- Connecting using TLS/SSL
- Using custom certificate validators
- Authenticating using Windows credentials (so called single sign-on)