Rebex POP3/SSL for .NET/.NET CF
SMTP over SSL, POP3 over SSL, S/MIME - sending, receiving and processing emails from .NET Framework application along with mail signing, encrypting and signature verification.
- Send e-mail
- Connect directly to recipient's SMTP server
- Binary and 8 bit MIME
- Chunking and pipelining
- Many authentication methods
- Delivery status notifications
- 100% CDONTS and CDOSYS free
- SMTP over SSL (secure SMTP)
- SMTP Features
- SMTP Tutorial
- Download messages
- List messages
- Retrieve message headers
- Delete messages
- Message list with headers
- POP3 over SSL (secure POP3)
- POP3 Features
- POP3 Tutorial
- Load and save MIME (.eml) messages
- Load and save Outlook (.msg) message
- Simple high-level interface
- Advanced low-level interface
- Easy access to header fields
- Text and HTML message body
- Linked resources
- Quick send via IIS mail queue
- Encrypt and decrypt messages
- Sign emails and verify signatures
- MIME features
- MIME tutorial
- S/MIME tutorial
Man this is awesome. This product rocks man. Great price too.
Its 2am here, I have been looking for the right stuff for ages, thanks again, I will sleep well that this all works.
J. Dean E.P. Hemopo
Whenever you need to send mail via SMTP or
download it with POP3
Rebex POP3/SSL for .NET/.NET CF will provide the required infrastructure.
It allows you to retrieve, create, load, process, save
and send e-mail messages in MIME format using a simple yet powerful interface,
with no need to understand the complexities of MIME format.
And for advanced users, there is a powerful low-level MIME library as well.
Rebex POP3/SSL for .NET/.NET CF also enhances the standard SMTP and POP3 protocols by
utilizing the well known and widely used TLS and SSL protocol. TLS 1.0 and its predecessor SSL 3.0
provide strong authentication, integrity and confidentiality for you communication. This is achieved
by using RSA or DSA public key cryptography to authenticate the server (or even the client) and to
negotiate the encryption method and symmetric keys to be usedto encrypt your data.
And there is more - S/MIME. This makes it possible to sign mail messages using an X509 certificate,
and validate signed messages to make sure they were really send by the sender and not modified during
the transit. Also, message encryption is available.
- Easy-to-use with maximum flexibility.
- Supports .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5, 4.0, 4.5.
- .NET Compact Framework 2.0 and 3.5 (Windows CE, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile) build available.
- Upload and download to or from RAM.
- TLS/SSL for SMTP and POP3.
- S/MIME signatures and encryption.
- Free one-year support.
- Free one-year upgrades.
- Load/Save in MIME (.eml) and Outlook (.msg) file formats
- Tutorials for all components.
- A large number of samples with full C# and Visual Basic .NET source code
and different levels of complexity, from simple console utilities
to multithreaded WinForm clients.
- Royalty free redistribution.
- 100% managed code.
- CLS (Common Language Specification) compliant.
- Stable and thoroughly tested code.
- IPv6 support.
- Complete C# source code optionally available.
- Designed for ease of use from your code.
- Native builds for .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 are available, and both 32bit and 64bit platforms are supported.
- Native builds for .NET Compact Framework 2.0 and 3.5 are available with support for Windows Mobile and Windows CE 5.0 or higher.
- Both synchronous and asynchronous operations in SMTP and POP3 classes. Designed according to .NET Framework asynchronous operations design patterns.
- Events for effortless integration with hosting applications.
- Communication logging using CommandSent and ResponseRead events.
- Transfer monitoring with the TransferProgress events.
- Supports advanced authentication methods such as Digest-MD5, CRAM-MD5 and NTLM.
- Integrated authentication using NTLM.
- All common firewalls and Socks4, Socks5 and HTTP CONNECT proxy servers are supported.
- Suitable for both client and server applications.
- Extensive stream support - download or save mail to stream, load or send mail from stream.
- Error handling with .NET exceptions.
- Supports SMTP and POP3 over TLS/SSL standards in both explicit and implicit modes
- Both server and client certificate authentication possible.
- TLS/SSL key exchange using RSA, DSA or RSA with ephemeral Diffie-Hellman.
- TLS/SSL encryption/decryption using DES, Triple DES, RC2, RC4 or AES.
- Support for the forthcoming TLS 1.1 protocol.
- Certificate validation is fully customizable - your application can have complete control over what is accepted and what is not.
- Includes SecureSocket component for general use. Defining all aspects of TLS/SSL handshake is possible.
- Includes component for X509 certificate management, validation, data signature/verification and encryption/decryption.
- Message signing, signature validation with S/MIME.
- Message encryption and decryption with S/MIME.
Supported proxy servers
- Socks4a (Socks4 with domain name resolving)
- HTTP Connect
- Simple SMTP Mail Sender for Pocket PC and Windows Mobile Simple PocketPC mail sending utility.
- Simple SMTP Mail Sender Very simple command line mail sending utility. Accepts sender, recipient, subject and body from the command line.
- SMTP Mail Sender for Pocket PC and Windows Mobile Mail sending utility. Specify the sender, recipient, subject and body.
- SMTP Mail Sender Command line e-mail sending utility. Either accepts the sender, recipient, subject, and body from the command line, or
loads the e-mail message from the supplied file. Supports SMTP authentication and displays the list of rejected
recipients, if any.
- POP3 Downloader for Pocket PC and Windows Mobile Retrieves a message list from a POP3 server and downloads the messages into local .EML files.
- POP3 Downloader Retrieves a message list from a POP3 server and downloads the messages into local .EML files.
- POP3 Console Client Complete command line POP3 client with full source code!
- WinForms POP3 Client - Mailbox Browser Allows you to browse, view and manage mail messages in a remote POP3 mailbox, without actually downloading them.
Demonstrates how to connect to POP3 server, download emails, read its content, work with attachments.
- MIME Explorer for Pocket PC and Windows Mobile Views contents of structured MIME files (mail message, .EML or .MHT file).
- MIME Explorer Views contents of structured MIME files (mail message, .EML or .MHT file).
- Mail Address Verifier for Pocket PC and Windows Mobile A simple PocketPC application that verifies whether the specified e-mail address is valid by attempting to resolve its MX records.
- Mail Address Verifier A simple command line application that verifies whether the specified e-mail address is valid by attempting to resolve its MX records.
- Interactive SMTP Mail Sender Advanced command line application for sending e-mail. Supports attachments
and is able to send either using the specified SMTP server, through IIS pickup directory
or directly to the recipients' mail servers determined from DNS MX records.
- Extract Attachments for Pocket PC and Windows Mobile Extracts and saves all attachments from the specified message. Also validates and decrypts the message if appropriate.
- Extract Attachments Extracts and saves all attachments from the specified message. Also validates and decrypts the message if appropriate.
- Mail Editor Windows forms application for editing e-mail files.
- Mail Converter Console application for converting e-mail files between EML(MIME) and MSG(Outlook) formats.
- WinForm Mail Sender Application Write an e-mail, add an attachment and send it, either synchronously or in the background, with or without progress bar dialog.