Who we are?
Our mission is to provide top quality components for .NET developers.
Rebex is creating and selling .NET components worldwide since 2002.
We develop software for .NET platform since the first public beta
version of .NET was released.
Rebex is located in Prague, Czech Republic. Our company is also providing
software development and outsourcing services
for system integrators in the Czech Republic. To learn more please visit our
our Czech language website www.rebex.cz.
To talk to us please use email or phone contacts
- Official support for Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android.
- Official support for Mono on Linux and OS X.
- New component - Rebex Security.
- Official support for Visual Studio 2012.
- Task-based asynchronous methods (await keyword support).
- ZIP ZIP compression component was ported to .NET Compact Framework.
- Outlook MSG format support was added to Secure Mail component.
- ZIP ZIP compression component released.
- Telnet telnet and terminal emulation component released.
- SSH Shell SSH shell and terminal emulation component released.
- SSH Pack (SSH Shell + SFTP) bundle introduced.
- All released components are 64bit compatible.
- All released components now support VS.NET 2005.
- FTP .NET released
- FTP for .NET Compact Framework released.
- In the February .NET Framework 1.0 released to the public.
- The same month we ship first .NET application to the end user.
- Most of our new projects are written in .NET.
- ImageGallery - our first .NET component released.
- .NET Framework 1.0 beta released.
- First .NET application for internal use written in Rebex.
- We are working on projects for both end users and large
system integrators - mainly for local Czech market.
- We are developing software for local branches of JVC,
Hewlett-Packard, Czech Telecom, Merck, Tiscali, Unisys and others.
- Developing applications in C++, Visual Basic, ASP and Java.